Ans. Advantages of doing an MBA:
1. A wide range of job opportunities opens up to you.
2. Excellent prospects for career growth.
3. Economic mobility improves thereby steadily increasing income.
4. The opportunity to network with high-level executives and those with a similar educational pedigree.
5. Improve skills while working in a challenging environment.
6. Development of a clear-eyed view of the world.
7. The skills acquired during an MBA have a wide range of applications.
8. You become a skilled participant in the global supply chain.
9. Higher-income and growth prospects improve your growth prospects.
10. Skilled professionals who are highly sought after have greater job security due to an unstable job market.
11. The general MBA improves the broad knowledge of an individual turning him or her into a versatile professional.
12. An excellent choice for a terminal degree. Although it is always preferable to continue one’s education, an MBA is an excellent terminal degree that more or less completes a person’s professional preparedness.